ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

0mg wtf bbq!

Um totally unrelated title to this post ==;

Thought I'd do a small update since it's been a couple days.

Uni started... Week 1 is almost over. Met some of the lecturers and some were pretty amusing xD No class on Friday ftw!~

---------------------------------

Yesterday afternoon, Evon came to my room to watch a movie- Flight of the Living Dead.

Evon - Screamed pretty much throughout the movie
Me - Laughed pretty much throughout the movie

Why? XD Cause it was pretty damn funny to see her watch horror/gore type of movies.
Flight of the Living Dead is like... Snakes on a Plane with zombies instead. Or a cheap version of Resident Evil and a more expensive version of GrindHouse.... on a plane lol.
It wasn't scary enough imo ==; it was pretty boring for the first 40 mins or so, mostly talking and stuff... no action. (well hardly any)
Plus I'd have to say it was stupid? I mean like you know something will happen when you do this or that, but you still go with it and die. Wtf?

---------------------------------

At night, we went to MM yum cha xD Florence and I went first, then Jo, Ham Sap came later with 3 friends. Hafiz, Raj and... I can't remember the other person's name ==; lol.
I really swear Jo is gonna die so much earlier XD Smokin' second hand smoke every day lol.
But then the smoke yesterday was fruity and vanilla-y haha.

Oh yes... there was this... kid from the Hotlink shop next door to MM. I swear she has a thing for Hafiz XD Kept performing in front and trying to get attention to the point of playing a toy guitar while shaking her lil' ass. Later she got a stick... and came outside omg. Seriously if she hit me with it... accident or no accident, I'm gonna kick her back to her mother's uterus. ==; Ah but alas she was dragged in by her mother lol.

---------------------------------

Writing for business is stupid. I don't know what the lecturer is talking about for Webpage Design. Wasn't listening in Marketing... uh I can't even remember what other subjects I have ==;

---------------------------------

Movie

Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane (2007)
Originally titled - Plane Dead

I must say... one of the worse horrors I've ever seen xD No seriously. But if you like these types of movies then... go for it? I would watch Resident Evil any day =_=;

..::Photo of the Day::..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Kan'u Unchou from Ikki Tousen
Gothic outfit figurine

My Comments:: I'm a major Ikki Tousen fan and Kan'u is definitely my fav character *w* I want a figurine like this~!!
Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »