ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

Fall Anime 2009

In contrast to my dumb post before, gonna update on the list I'll check out this Fall.
Ouh the titles will be colored, which has different meanings.
Maroon - Will be on my -must watch- list.
Blue - Watching until bored of it
Green - mixed feelings, not too sure. Will give couple more episodes
Black - Yet to watch any episodes. Will check em out.

Kampfer
This one is on my list of -must watch-. Read the manga, love it. It's too damn funny plus nice artwork. Other than that, the seiyuus are pretty good ones, watched the first episode. I can say it's good.

Nyan Koi!
Decided to give a lookie since I was free, and I must say the first episode impressed me. Good humor with a mix of romance. Though not much of a heavy plot. It's good for a laugh. Though, might not be constantly keeping up with each episode.

Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra
I'm having mixed feelings for this one, watched the first episode and thought it was pretty good. The artwork, not too much in the style I like but decent. Too many terminologies that we don't get in the first episode. But overall a good start, might be watching this until I lose interest.

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
Currently I'm watching both this and Index, didn't quite like Index. Imo Railgun is much better for the first episode. Very good animation too *love*

Seitokai no Ichizon
For my comic relief, with reference from Lucky Star, Haruhi and even Higurashi lol. Too funny to watch, 2 mins in it and already laughing.

Kobato
Yet to watch but it looks promising.

Kimi ni Todoke
Yet to watch too but this is on my must watch list.

11eyes
Looks promising. Will check it out too

Sasameki Koto
Loved the manga, gonna love it too I think XD

Fairy Tail
Doesn't seem like the type I'd like but I've heard good reviews on it. Will check it out.

Kiddy Girl AND
The artwork seems nice, storyline doesn't sound bad. Why not check it out XD

Labels: , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »