ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

Fun day at Gurney!

I was hanging around Gurney for pretty much the whole day today lol. Went with my friend at first until my parents reach Penang.

First off we went to Sakae Sushi to get some... sushi lol.
My friend had this... Salmon wrapped thingy which I don't know the name. (I'm not a big sushi fan)
Then I got this, soft shelled crab wrapped in crepe. :3 It was yummy. Gonna order it again next time. Only costs RM5.90 ^_^
Got root beer ~
Friend got hot green tea.
After that, I went to Coffee Bean to see my brother (he started working there as assist. manager ;D)... and I know I know, Coffee Bean again. What to do? I like to lepak there >/
Got The Ultimate mocha flavored... large! Whoa it was too much for me, still... I finished it in an hour or so.
Sooo my parents weren't there yet, we went to the arcade to play. Played some different games and stuff.
Later on before 'leaving' I wanted to try the Para Para Dance machine lmao. It looked so fun. and.... guess what, I got so addicted to it I spent about an hour and a half on it! O.m.f.g.!
I took a pic of my friend playing :3
Played the hardest mode there is... LOL fuck it, damn hard but chi gik at the same time.
My arms are about to break from it xD
My parents came exactly when I left the arcade (talk about awesome timing!) and I was a little hungry after all that 'exercise'. Went to the... (I forgot the shop name place) to have some xiao long bao~ I luff xiao long bao. Mmmm. had some other stuff with it too.
Yum cha kat Coffee Bean round 2 LOL! Wow I'm spending a lot there eh? But this time it's my dad's. Americano with 2 shot expresso~ See how black the coffee is O.O!

At night the family had din dins at Northam Beach Cafe. Ordered... pretty damn lot imo. So stuffed. Carbonara, shepherd's pie, german sausage, laksa, some Philippine dish... something lol I can't remember. Oh and a Marine Classic (type of tuna sandwich) . I forgot to take pics of them ._. *phail*
I had a pretty awesome day :3
Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »