ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

Penang Day 1+2

Day 1: Gurney Plaza.
Alright so I went to Penang with Penny and Chuilynn yesterday and the day before.
Met up with Penny first at the jetty in Butterworth.

Taken on the ferry xD
and... a series of events happened after that when we got to Gurney Plaza, but it's a little secret that I won't mention in the blog xP
We hung out in Coffee Bean for awhile, cause we were tired. (instead of just a coffee cup, why not put a phone there lmao.)
Photo taken by Penny using my DSLR ^_^
We went over to Chili's for lunch.
P/S to Eva-- You prefer Chili's and I prefer Nandos, but in our latest blog updates we switched places LOL.
My (not-so) mini burgers. I couldn't finish anything!
Chuilynn's sandwiches.
Ting's (huge) burger. (kudos to her for finishing the whole thing+fries)
and Penny's (also huge) burger. I'm impressed you finished it! :0
Walked around the place... We stopped by Next and I saw a trench coat which was 50% off!
Soooo actually I got it without really thinking. and was like "where the hell am I gonna wear it to?" yeah...
Seriously where? (Chuilynn says, "wear it as a raincoat")
Went over to Charles and Keith. (newly opened in Gurney *heart heart*) Love the shoes there. Tried like 4 pairs there XD In the end I got this one. Luvely pair of heels. And it only costed RM145.90! (ty to Chuilynn to for paying some-most of it lool)

Day 2: Queensbay Mall
Had brunch before heading off to Penang again.
Penny went off somewhere around Penang Island while Chuilynn and I were at Queensbay. (Penny geng! Went to Bukit Bendera o____o)
Had some fewd at Paddington House of Pancakes.
PANCAKES! *_* and bananas yum.
Chuilynn's nachos
Closeup. Not enough cheez tho
and... sat down at Coffee Bean again later lool. This time only a small cup of latte :3
We also went to Forever 21 to try on clothes lol... and got some cream puffz. Went back around... 8pm+. Walking in 4-inch heels for almost 6 hours = not a good idea. Man our feet hurts. x.x

Lastly, not part of the trip. I bought this from a friend who went to Japan so yes it's a original one from Japan. DBSK's single Rising Sun/Heart, Mind and Soul. Limited CD+DVD edition. The only DBSK related item I have now because I'm not interested in them anymore. Wondering if I should sell it. I opened it once to check the condition of the discs, and that's pretty much it. Put it back in the plastic wrap too. (looks brand new XD)
It costs 1890 yen, which is roughly RM72. I might sell it if anyone's interested.

Ahh I gotta go. *flees* I'll update again if I know what to write lol.

Labels: , , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »