ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

Song Recommendation

Beyonce -- Smash Into You



This song is the ending for the movie "Obsessed" which Beyonce was in. I've never noticed this song in the album I Am... Sasha Fierce. But since hearing it at the end of the movie, I find it really good. It's a lovely song overall. Maybe I should consider getting this whole album.

Beyonce -- Sweet Dreams


Yes another Beyonce song, but it's good xD Lovely lyrics too. And hey it's Beyonce! *is a fan*

Adam Lambert -- No Boundaries



Yes Kris Allen sings this too, but honestly, how many prefer Kris' version? If you do, I think something is seriously wrong with you o_o Kris' version was... bland. Plain I guess. As for Adam's version I find powerful and amazing. I think he has the best male vocals in American Idol... EVER. Sadly he didn't win. Plus he's sexy with the eyeliner =P

Green Day -- 21 Guns



Hmm, I'm not sure why I'm recommending this song. I find it pretty catchy so yeah there you have it xD

Lady GaGa -- I Like It Rough



Yup there's so many famous Lady GaGa songs like Poker Face, Paparazzi, Love Game... and many more so I just chose one. The thing with her songs are... they're pretty damn catchy, that's why we listen to it no?

Panic! At The Disco -- New Perspective



The song from Jennifer's Body. I wanna watttcchhhhh. Megan Fox woo~! (I don't find anything special about this song) but still a good listen.

Labels:

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »