ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

New layout+update

So I've decided to finally change my blog layout again. Not so gloomy and down this time bahaha. It's not black, shocking I know. Anyways I know you want to stare at the header.

Anyways for Jon's birthday, Tai and I decided on a late b-day drawing which Tai did and I colored it. The outline/sketch of Milina can be found on her blog ----> linking here

and here is the rough colored version I did. Had to color it faster than my usual (5 days to finish one character) speed.

Milina (c) Taikyo

Labels: , , , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »