ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

US Cover!

First of all I need to thank Jon ~~ ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!! 
He sent me the US version's cover of FFXIII-2 cause I was complaining about the Asian version's cover (that I didn't like but still bought it cause I wanted the Japanese voices)


Though being a little obsessed with print quality I was all o(≧∇≦o) when I saw the print quality of the cover. It's very different from Region 3's FFXIII-2 print quality (I know not all games have this sort of printing cause I own games from R1, 2 and also 3 lol)


The lustre+hologram finish = heaven. I shall just post pics~!








 without flash
with flash

Labels: , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »