ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

-moonfesta- : Kalafina




After listening to Kalafina live during AFA, I just couldn't get them out of my mind. I wasn't sure what I would be posting about Kalafina actually, I just knew I had to get it out of my system to blog about them before I go crazy everywhere raving about them.

Not exactly a 'new' fan of them as I've been listening to their songs since their debut 'Oblivious'. Though somewhere along the line I stopped and well, the live helped a lot and now I'm listening to their songs everyday. 

Friends, online and IRL would know that I've been making them listen to them (as in non stop raving everywhere haha). What's even more awesome is that, I have friends that go around raving about Kalafina with me! So much of it that Missy checked them out to see what's the hype about. You can read about it at her music blog Cadenza Source (clickable link)
If you really don't know who they are, there's always Google, and I shall be kind enough to link you to Wikipedia (just click ;D) as well. In short, a godly composer - Yuki Kajiura formed this amazing band in 2007 to perform Kara No Kyoukai's songs. You can read the rest from the link.

Earlier this year, they released their single -To The Beginning- on April 18th which was the opening for the second season of Fate/Zero. 
A new single moonfesta ~ムーンフェスタ~ will be released next month on the 18th of July 2012. Can't wait to hear the full version. 

If you want to check their songs out... My favorites are Kimi Ga Hikari Ni Kaete Yuku, Seventh Heaven and To The Beginning. I'd also recommend Destination Unknown, Oblivious and I Have A Dream. 


Labels: , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »