ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

Pre-AFA

Okay every post I usually start off with "WOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I POSTED". Cause obviously I'm not an active blogger, or I just lead a boring life (ha).

I'll try really hard to do a proper post next week... or anytime this week if I actually go out and do something. LOL.

Just a little update is that I'll be attending AFA (Anime Festival Asia) this year. I never planned to go actually, until the site got updated a little, then I saw the lineup for the concert... my reaction turned "DAMN, MUST GO." It's mostly due to Kalafina's appearance, and since there's pretty much zero Japanese artists coming to Malaysia (they're all riding the Kpop wave), I thought this was probably my only chance to see them here.
I'll do a little update after the event I hope.

On a side note, I may change my layout again soon after. The chat box is just too hidden.

Labels: , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »