ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

Top 25 Female Crushes

After Missy listed out her top 20 female celebs that are attractive enough to turn her gay, it's my turn to list them out. And since I have SO MANY of them... I guess I'll make it 25 instead of the Top 20.
They do not consist only of celebrities, could be youtubers, cosplayers, artists, etc.

My #1 is usually who I'm crushing on at the moment, though it could change in the future. Probably won't change anytime soon. 1-10 are in order, the rest aren't.
Short reason below (may not be able to give reasons for some of them XD).
(names are clickable, they link to a picture) And forgive me if I choose too many black and white photos, can't help but love em.

Original image from - Link

1. Arikawa Reika 麗華
[cosplayer] As I've stated above she's my current favorite. Such amazing cosplays and I can't even choose one picture to use. So I shall have 3 more ha!

 Oh god such flirtatious looks. *going to pass out*
Ahem, on with the list...
2. Angeline Jolie
I know this might seem expected but can you blame me? Those lips, those eyes. God she's beautiful.
3. Olivia Wilde
Just look at those cheekbones. So so sexy *fans self*
4. Sarah Shahi
Was close to picking this photo to link haha. But that photo of her is so much more adorable.
5. Mila Kunis 
She's fierce, she's sexy, she's beautiful.
6. Charlize Theron
SHE'S THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL DAMMIT.
7. Jessica Lowndes
First noticed her when I watched 90210, she's talented, you love her in the series, you hate her, you pity her.
8. Natasha Ponomaroff
[youtuber] She has a sense of humor, great fashion sense, and that face! *melts*
9. Lukian Wang
[model/blogger] Gamer, model, cosplayer, youtuber, perfect.
10. Ruby Rose [model/DJ/VJ]
11. Megan Fox
I have a thing for girls with glasses, Megan with glasses? yes please.
12. Natalie Tran
[youtuber] She is hilarious, and I find her beautiful. Do check out her channel - Community Channel
13. Leisha Hailey
14. Keira Knightley 
15. Jennifer Beals
Go! Watch her act, now!
16. Nakama Yukie
She made me laugh in Gokusen, such intensity in Shinobi. She's amazing, leaves me speechless.
17. Lena Headey
18. Beyonce
19. Narsha and Gain
20. Hayden Pannettiere
21. Shin Min Ah
Just now how natural and fresh she looks *_*
22. Omiyalotus [cosplayer]
23. Utada Hikaru
24. Maggie Q
25. Jordana Brewster

So that is pretty much my list. Might have a guy version and a fictional female character version too~

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »