ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

Top 25 Male Crushes

After my list of female crushes, it's another list which consists of the male crushes.
As usual, the names are clickable.

1. GACKT
Everyone who knows me knows the love I have for Gackt. No extra explanation needed.
2. Chris Hemsworth
YUM.
3. Johnny Depp
4. Alexander Skarsgard
5. HYDE (From L'arc en Ciel)
6. Tom Cruise
Have always been a fan of him since Interview With The Vampire. Ah the perfect Lestat.
7. T.O.P
Wouldn't normally list koreans here but he's delicious.
8. Chachamaru (from GacktJOB)
9. Hisashi (from GLAY)
10. Daniel Landroche
Too bad he's gay. But he's fiiiine.
11. John Abraham
12. Jon Underdown (from FADE)
13. Akanishi Jin
14. Ed Westwick 
15. Heath Ledger
16. Gerard Butler
17. Pierce Brosnan
18. Channing Tatum
19. Tom Hiddleston
20. Nick Pitera (youtuber)
21. Daniel Wu
22. Hrithik Roshan
23. Mel Gibson
24. Vin Diesel
25. Ju-ken (former GacktJOB member)

Ah this list is so much harder than I thought. Mostly cause I can't think of 25 guys! LOL.
Sorry I have the weirdest/most random taste in men if you go down my list... it starts off pretty normal though (I think?)

Next list would be my fictional female character crushes.

Labels: , , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »