ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

UtaPri!!☆

Recently I've finished watching Uta no Prince-sama : Maij Love 1000%
I cannot deny the fact that I started watching this anime because of Reika-san's cosplay of Jinguji Ren, Ichinose Tokiya and Shinomiya Natsuki.

Originally an Otome game, I find it pretty decent being adapted to an anime. (I mean there's a second season coming soon so even others love it right? (^_−)☆)
Of course I do have my complaints about the anime. I've never played the games yet myself so I am unable to determine how well they've done adapting it.

I wished they explored a little more into the relationship between the male characters as a group and also individually (I know, otome game, they'll focus on the guy's relationship with the main girl but this is just wishful thinking). Like Ren and Masato's relationship, we only got a glimpse of it in the anime. Or Natsuki's split personality. Ottoya's character seems slightly weaker compared to the rest of the male cast, I could say the weakest? He's quite forgettable compared to the rest. I did enjoy how a lot of the storyline was focused on Tokiya (since I'm a fan) but it feels like they've forgotten about the rest of the characters. It's a little too much to ask for a 13-episode series anyway.

At the final episode, there were a few characters that were sitting with the headmaster, SHINING SAOTOME that caught my attention. I'm pretty sure they'll show up in the next season of the anime. If not, then I'm highly disappointed. I'm guessing they are rivals for ST☆RISH since they've made their debut at the final episode.

I'm basically just ranting/stating my thoughts about it after finished watching it. Mostly just about character development, as I'm the type that likes to know more about the characters.
Overall it's a pretty good anime based on an Otome game. Can't wait for more!

Labels: , , , , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »