ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

Youtube Discoveries

I love it when friends link me to amazing videos/songs on YouTube. In this case, I'd have to thank Balance for showing me this amazing piano cover of Kalafina's Seventh Heaven.

The youtube account is called SirOkihs

Please go to the channel and check out the awesomeness. The person even covered two of my favorite songs by Kalafina.
And the emotion, arrangement, everything! Technique-wise and even emotionally this person has got it covered.

Seventh Heaven piano cover


Kimi Ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku 

Labels: , , , , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »