ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

CosplayMania12・Philippines Trip Pt1

Okay my 'short hiatus' wasn't that short after all. Almost 3 months long lol. ごめんなさい!!
I've missed out on a lot of posts, mainly Bon Odori, my graduation exhibition and my birthday. But I won't pick those posts up anymore (´A`。)

I did a short entry about Cosplay Mania on my new blog in Japanese. (note: really short and general, just practicing~)
Link:: My FC2 blog

This post would made into 2 or 3 parts depending on how much I write, but I'll try to keep it much shorter to avoid TOO much text in the post as the pictures are mostly already on Facebook and I kept the albums on public mode so everyone can see it.

▶ 27th September
・My flight on that day was pretty late, my beloved Evon brought me to the LCCT airport.
・The flight was smooth most of the time but there were pretty awesome turbulence in between due to the Typhoon Lawin that was hitting northern parts of Philippines.
・Arrived at Clark International Airport on time at 11:35pm. Met follow Malaysian at the immigration area when getting our passports checked. Was invited to hang out and explore Angeles City's Walking Street! Guess it wouldn't hurt instead of just going back to the hotel, sleep and leave tomorrow morning. He had to catch a flight to Davao whereas I had to go to Manila.
・Walking Street was basically the Red Light District of Clark hahaha. It was definitely an interesting place. Girls*ahem*girls were all over the street seeking customers. The night clubs/bars were so colorful. There were even different themes like Chinese, schoolgirl, cowboy, high society club, or drag queens if that's your taste.
・Speaking of drag queens, I saw one in a purple leotard, with a purple AFRO wig, walking with a bunch of girls dressed in miniskirt yukatas.
・Managed to try sisig there with San Miguel beer. The pork hot dog was yummy too, along with the barbecue by the road!
・Got back to my hotel at 3:30am. Tiring but fun!


▶ 28th September
・Woke up at 7.30am since I had to get back to the airport to go to Manila.
・Got on a Philtranco bus to Manila.
・Tai and Nouel picked me up at Megamall :D Then went back to her house etc.
・Basically hung out at her house the rest of the day.
・We did wig tests and stuff ahaha.

Cosplay Mania day 1 and 2 in the next post!

Labels: , , , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »