ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

cosplaymania12・philippines trip pt2

Part 2

▶ 29th September

・Cosplay Mania Day 1!!

・Woke up really early as the journey from Cavite to Manila would take awhile.

・Arrived ready to go to Reika's Meet and Greet, but apparently it was delayed from 10am to 11am+.

・Went in the Meet and Greet room tad late with Tai and Mel cause they didn't announce it properly.
・Since we were behind, we waited for our turn to get an autograph and pictures taken with Reika.
・I bought a few items inside, but decided to let Reika sign her Tiger & Bunny Photobook
・Finally it was my turn!! Ah I was so nervous getting to meet her for the first time. All went well other than the fact I sort of blanked out a little bit when speaking to her. I was in cosplay so had to tell her who I was.
The conversation went on in Japanese. I was horrible at it LOL.
「こんにちわ麗華さん、えと…Yuuiです!」(神経質な笑)
"Hello Reika-san, uh it's me Yuui!"
Her reaction. Super adorable! Like in those anime you watch where the girl goes "ああああ!!" (AHHH!!) That happened (lol) The photographer managed to capture that moment where she was diving in for a hug before she went back to her cool character poses. Thank you mr camera person!
We talked a bit on stage when I passed her the gifts I brought from Malaysia then that feeling of stares from below the stage kinda... hit me ahaha. Like the feeling of "who the eff is that girl on stage talking to Reika like that" blah blah. So I just told her quickly she can contact me on Skype/Twitter when we're in Philippines as we can rely on WiFi only ugh. Got a few hugs and flee off the stage.
For some that may or may not know, I do not actually treat Reika as a cosplay idol that I look up to from afar. It's more of a personal friendship type relationship for us, so we were excited to finally meet each other.  (*´・v・)
・Later I got off it was Tai and Mel's turn.
They asked me to get back on stage again for a group photo! I love all these girls to the max. Mel looking like a boss there.
・Reika requested that whoever wanted to stay after the autograph session can stay. She wanted to play a game with everyone. With games there are prizes! Reika brought 3 of her Regenbogen photobook with her, these aren't on sale at CosMania btw. Only T&B and prints were available.
The game was simple enough, Rock Paper Scissors! Anyone that loses/got the same sign as Reika were required to sit down and the remaining people will keep on playing until there are 3 people left standing.
・There were actually only 2 left standing, which was me and another girl cosplaying Kuroko. She then asked the last few people to compete again amongst themselves and finally we got 3! I felt like the luckiest person in the world to have won this and there were over 100 people playing too.
本当にありがとう麗華さん!
This was my favorite photobook too. She even wrote my name *fangirls*
・Checked in my hotel near SMX - Microtel. Lovely LOVELY hotel btw.
・After that we went for food!! oh god Chin's face in EVERY single picture.
・Chin and I went back and went to the main hall where the rest either went back to rest or home.
・Watched the Solo Cosplay Competition and was astonished!! The cosplayers were amazing! 超びっくり!レイヤーさん達凄い凄い!!!Seriously, I felt like Malaysia is lightyears behind the cosplay scene compared to Philippines, the effort, the details, everything was just so good! I mean look at this!
・After the day ended, I went back to my hotel whereas Chin went back to his brother's place in Makati.

Pictures can be found on my Facebook, the album is set to public so anyone can view.
Link:: Facebook album Cosplay Mania+Philippines

Part 3 will be up soon!



Labels: , , , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »