ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ

Destination Unknown

Welcome to my blog.



Intro

Personal blog of Yuuiki.
May be filled with random crap. musings, daily life, gaming.
Loves: Gackt, Kalafina, Jessie J, gaming, spicy stuff. Dislikes: Sweets, stupidity



Tagboard



Twitter

Layout by TKH | Background from Ixora

cosplaymania12・philippines trip pt3

▶ 30th September

・Cosplay Mania Day 2
・Day 2 wasn't that big of a difference with day 1, I went there with Tai at about 11am since I was still busy 'online' at the hotel haha.
・Originally planned to cosplay but my feet hurt too bad from too much walking on day 1 that I canceled my plan to.
・Met up with Chin cause Tai was gonna meet up with Nouel to go on their date (≧∇≦)/
・We walked around the place cause I spent my whole time inside Hall 5 on day 1 watching performances that I didn't manage to check out any booths.
・Saw Superman lol.
・Went in Hall 5 early again cause I didn't want to miss out on getting a good spot for Reika's stage performance.
・Managed to be at the front row yes!
・Jesuke, Vic and Viospace were there watching too.
・After that we went back out to walk about some more and I got a text from Renny
・We finally meet up! yay
・Soon after Chin and I went back to Hall 5, to watch the group and Torch cosplay competition!
・It was KICKASS! Damn they were so good.
・The winning team for Torch will be representing Philippines to go to Singapore-!
・I went to Makati after the event ended at 9pm+


▶ 1st October

・Slept for an hour and went to NAIA in Manila by cab with Chin to send Reika off. This being said, I didn't know which terminal (there's 3) she would be at, so googled+wild guess we went to the right one after all! Lucky~
・Of course with all of us severely tired and lacking sleep... brain in derp mode activated. Japanese conversation fail LOL.
・But I was happy to have been there, plus there was a slight issue with the ONE staff member, who was unable to speak/understand Japanese that was accompanying her, but I shall not get into that. She was nice, but clueless. So I guess it was a good thing I was there along with Chin.
・After that, Chin's brother picked us up at the airport... and sent us all the way to SM Bacoor! We met up with Nouel there to go to Tai's house.
・Interesting bus ride and we got to walk around the area before reaching Tai's place.
・Then party at night! Cause it was Mel's birthday!!!
・I feel like the photo was taken by a drunk person LOL. but no she wasn't drunk.
・Woke up REALLY early the next day to get the first bus back to Clark, then waited at the airport for hours cause my flight was in the afternoon haha. There's a reason behind my early trip back to Clark anyways.
・Then I boarded-! whee.
・On a side note, I got mistaken as a Korean twice, by Filipinos and even Malaysians. Wry?

Overall I felt like my trip was really tiring but I had fun. Would love to go back there again and explore more. Big thanks to everyone, Tai, Mel, Nouel, Chin, Ren, Reika, the other guests, the awesome cosplayers for making this trip awesome-r than it already is.

Labels: , , ,

Leave a comment here or the chatbox.



« Older posts | Newer posts »